- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in the central belt, are seeking a Category Buyer to work for them for an initial 6 month contract.
- Accountable for the expediting of all Production owned material in line with MRP requirements for s/c Team for all UK Sites via SAP reporting for contract/delivery date through their lifecycle after purchase order placement.
- Authority for driving resolution of all Production Material supply issues highlighted via load boards through effective engagement with material and IPT leads from supplier or sub-tier.
- Responsible for ensuring all associated supporting information attached to SAP for LRQA audit purposes.
- Draw attention and action any related aspects of master data required for relevant production material be changed with SAP.
- Ensure any supplier generated problem reports/concessions are inputted into SAP and communicated to material lead,
- Guarantee any authorised contractual changes required carried out expediently.
- Flow down BOM changes from Material Lead for production material ensuring data is flowed to suppliers via MCS and excess managed. Report PR's back into system.
- Oversee supplier RTV from material disposition, supporting QA, IPT via the MRB process including finance to ensure delivered in line with project closure.
- Supervise all SAP workflow issues relating to Production owned material in your UK site order book (invoice/F2/Concessions)
- Manage all Invoice issues relating to Production owned material.
- Control of VIZ reporting (where pertinent) specific to the commodity (on lower level BOM from PCA vendors), report any issues.
- Safeguard Po Management with department's KPI, including Acknowledgements, re-badging and Po Audits.
- Develop KPI's to ensure Internal and External stakeholder's expectations are achieved.
- Furnish relevant S/C data (Ex SOFT/DDP/Scorecard) to procurement for activities such as RBR's, QBR, SRB's and Procurement Plans.
- Facilitate Jap creation for both internal (functions) and external (supplier) actions and ensure completion in a timely manner. Ex Free Issue.
- Certify Procurement Po Handover is compliant and completed properly enabling successful transfer to S/C management.