- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Strategy & Consulting Communications Manager
Barclay Meade Marketing & Communications are recruiting for a Strategy and Consulting People Communications Manager for a large technology focused organisation based in London.
The Strategy and Consulting People Communications Manager will be responsible for executing the people communications programs for a specific project within the organisation
Stakeholders include marketing lead and team for the project, business leads, HR, Operations and Learning teams. This role will include connecting with teams in each of the countries and markets where the project has a presence.
Strategy & Consulting Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop end to end content-led campaigns across all relevant internal channels to engage, inform and inspire
-Helping to ideate and create programs that drive high levels of engagement and build community
- Manage multiple projects across a range of geographies and business groups, ensuring consistent, integrated deliverables
- Compile and derive insights from relevant communication metrics
- Monitor and respond to queries, feedback and requests related to the project communication programs
- Drafting content for campaigns for inclusion for internal channels channels including news roundup emails, internal site, social
- Write and edit portal and email communications
- Maintain and advance a pipeline of smart, relevant portal content
- Script and coordinate the production of video content
- Participate in the planning/execution of broadcasts
Strategy & Consulting People Communications Manager:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing & Communication, English, or Journalism.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentation creation skills
- Strong eye for design and effective visual communication
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork in a professional setting including supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams, also on project basis
This is a 5 month contract to support the project for this complex set up organisation. This will be based in the London offices and will also be remote based
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.