- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Manager to join a manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis.
The HR Manager will report to the Direct of Talent Management and be responsible for the East Kilbride office as well as wider L&D responsibilities UK wide.
The HR Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for a small manufacturing site with circa 75 heads dealing with all ER responsibilities and acting as the sole HR representative for this business unit in this standalone role
- Support the wider organisation from a talent management and L&D perspective
- Oversee the apprenticeship training schemes across the organisation
- Provide ad hoc HR support to other sites across Scotland
- Handle all reporting and MI work and report to the Head of Talent based in the UK
HR Manager Skills
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Previous experience in a HR generalist or Senior HR advisor role
- Experience in a standalone role is advantageous
- Previous experience handling ER issues, grievances, sickness and disciplinaries
- Previous experience handling L&D responsibilities
- Able to travel to other sites within Scotland (must own car)
This is a standalone HR role where ad hoc travel to other sites is required.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.