- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Recruitment Coordinator (Early Careers)
Barclay Meade are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to support the recruitment division of a corporate organisation based in Leeds for a 3 month contract.
The Recruitment Coordinator will work closely with the recruitment manager and support with all administrative tasks for the team.
Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handle all on-boarding administration
- Coordinate virtual events
- Coordinate assessment centres
- Coordinate the training timetable
Recruitment Coordinator Skills:
- Previous administrative background gained from a corporate environment
- Previous experience of diary-management
- Previous experience gained in either a HR or Recruitment related team
This opportunity can be a temporary to permanent opportunity for candidates wishing to develop their career within recruitment.
The role is remote working initially and will then be based partially in the office/remote as restrictions ease.
Candidates applying must be either immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.