- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Asset Director, Rentals and Used Equipment
Barclay Meade are partnered with a global organisation who are seeking an Asset Director to join the senior management team in their business in Hampshire.
Working closley with the Service Director, Sales Director and company MD as a key member of the senior management team, the Asset Director will take charge of and lead the short term rentals and used equipment business stream.
-Manage the P&L for the Asset Management fleet within the given region.
- Work collaboratively with the other Asset Directors in other regions to provide best service to customers and ensure the availability of the right used products.
- Competitor and market analysis to ensure the right products at the right time and monitor market pricing.
- Grow the short term rentals business in line with company strategic goals.
- Make Investment and divestment decisions, in collaboration with colleagues, to ensure the fleet's size and shape reflect market needs.
- Manage disposal activities
- Work closely with sales teams to understand their customers and reach on order to inform the make-up and suitability of the rentals fleet.
- Manage and actively create a positive, supportive, collaborative and challenge-consuming culture within the business unit.
- Develop and coach staff & build key relationships with stakeholders around the business at all levels.
- Ideally you will be from a rentals / Capex background and have commercial experience in either an operations, sales or service function.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Excellent customer and stakeholder facing skills.
- Skilled in; Negotiation, Communication, Team leadership
- Strategic thinker and strategist. Able to use legacy data to inform future decisions.
- Able to pull elements together from the Sales team, Service Team, Customer base, Legacy and historical data to create a business strategy.
This role comes with base salary, car, pension, healthcare (Family), Bonus and other benefits.
For more information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.