- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Events Manager - Marketing
Barclaymeade are supporting a national capital equipment business who are searching or an Events Manager to join the Marketing team in Hampshire.
The Events Manager will be based in Hampshire but also travel the UK to help plan and deliver a variety of internal and external events for the organisation.
Reporting to one of the Heads of Marketing, the Events Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating, planning and managing a suite of events,large and small, on behalf of the organisation.
Although this is a stand-alone role, there will be support for large projects from other members of the Marketing team.
- Manage and Develop the annual events calendar with all business units.
- Produce proposals for events
- Events to include: National exhibitions, Local and national conferences. HQ Business updates, Strategy meetings, Incentive days, Company award dinners etc.
- Budget & Supplier management.
- Managing the running of the events on the day.
- Assess potential new events for value and ROI
- Stakeholder engagement and management (all levels up to MD)
- Prior Events Management experience.
- Great Communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Strong team co-ordination and delegation skills
- Supplier management and leadership skillls.
- Creative writing skills and a good command of english.
For further information, or to apply, contact Alastair.Koller@barclaymeade.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.