- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance & Accounting are currently seeking an experienced Payroll professional to adopt the role of Payroll Supervisor, for a globally recognised business situated near Wimborne.
Barclay Meade Finance & Accounting are currently seeking an experienced Payroll professional to adopt the role of Payroll Supervisor, for a globally recognised business situated near Wimborne. The successful individual must have extensive experience within a multi payroll environment with strong written and verbal communication skills, in order to liaise with colleagues of all positions throughout the business.
This is an exciting time of change for this department and the candidate can expect to enjoy a diverse, fulfilling role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Payroll Supervisor are:
- High Volume, Multiple Payroll
- Dealing with PAYE and Tax queries
- Payroll Consolidation
- Dealing with employee queries, face to face and over the phone
- Processing starter & Leaver information
- Supporting & managing the Payroll Specialist
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive Payroll experience
- Knowledge and experience of ADP (desired but not essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within a Shared Service Environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication
For more information on this Payroll Supervisor role please call Dominic at Barclay Meade on 01489 884344.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.