- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain Manager
Barclay Meade are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to work on a permanent basis for a bespoke lighting manufacturer.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be leading the department working between the Design and Sales teams, liaising with suppliers and factory on small batch production to ensure they deliver luxury products to discerning customers. This role will report directly to the Managing Director and Commercial Director.
The client designs and manufactures a range of luxury lighting distributed through a worldwide sales network alongside bespoke fixtures for prestigious design practices and projects. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a progressive design-led company.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Manage the supply chain ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure suppliers orders are produced to cost, design, and quality controls and delivered on time.
- Co-ordinate with the factory to ensure orders are assembled efficiently, to schedule and required standards.
- Work with sales team on scheduling of production of stock and bespoke projects to ensure timely deliveries.
- Analyse costs to ensure profit margins are maintained.
- Process all purchase orders and deliveries into our business management system.
- Keep business management system updated with all stock control requirements.
- Analyse sales to adjust minimum stock holding quarterly.
- Work with design team on new and existing products to ensure cost, quality and production controls are in place.
- Ensure all logistic companies deliver our products securely and to cost.
- National travel will be required on a weekly basis to our factory and suppliers.
- International travel will be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar production or operational role, preferably with a background in luxury manufacturing.
- A pragmatic, can do attitude who quickly finds solution.
- Experience in managing a diverse team in a fast paced environment.
- An understanding of materials, production and assembly processes.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a passion for creative industries.
- Advanced experience in Sage 50 or an equivalent business management and stock control system.
- Experience with a task management system.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Clean driving license.
Salary: £40-45,000 plus bonus scheme.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.