- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
A global automotive business are looking for an non-production Commodity Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing multifunctional teams and concentrate cost, negotiation and sourcing within a complex supplier package.
- Achieve Companies KPI's on cost control, quality improvement and lead time.
- Develop relationships with vendors within holder's package
- Ensure Six Sigma projects are defined and implemented.
- Understand commodities managed at multiple levels and develop short, medium and long-term commodity strategies.
- Manage a complex and varied workload
- Track record of negotiations
- Good commercial awareness
- Confident at given presentations to senior management
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Driving License
- Passport - Willing to travel
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.