- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Category Manager - Contingent Labour
This role is working for a global FTSE 25 business. This role involves establishing, agreeing and executing the category management plans for a portfolio of indirect spend for Temporary Personnel Services.
$50m- $200m of Global or Regional temp labour procurement scope
- Understand the supply market and demand within the client for a sub-category of spend
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and tail supplier management strategies
- Domain expertise in designing and delivering a Freelance Management program
- Experience working in a managed service provider model for Temporary Staffing
- Project Management and Project Planning tools experience (ie. MS Project)
Change Management experience including multinational enterprise
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.