- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client based in Warwick is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team for a 6-month contract.
Purchase Ledger Clerk will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
Purchase Ledger Clerk duties:
- Setting up and maintaining of supplier accounts
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensure all invoices have been received and matched
- Coding and processing large volume of invoices
- Clearing AP bank transactions
- Resolution of any queries on invoices and Purchase orders
- Track issues
Purchase Ledger Clerk skills:
- Part qualified AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- Previous Accounts Payable and Purchase Ledger experience is essential
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to build strong relationships
- SOX compliance experience
- Team player
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and analytical tools
- Great communications skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.