- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Global market leading environmental sensor manufacturer, of water monitoring solutions, to environmental, marine, shipping, defence sectors are looking for a Sales Manager, to manage client relationships across Uk and Globally.
Hybrid working- Surrey office, 1 day a week in the office, home working for the rest is fine
My client is a market leading environmental sensor manufacturer, offering a variety of water monitoring solutions to the green shipping, environmental, marine science, water quality, ship, defence sectors.
They have a fantastic team of innovative designers, engineer and scientists who are always looking to solve problems and protect the environment;.
* Knowledge of the marine, environmental or water quality industry is highly desirable, but for those who can demonstrate exceptional sales ability from a relatable sector, full training can be provided.
* Some understanding of the underwater technology sector: market forces/drivers, customer processes and priorities.
* General business & commercial acumen
* Previous experience communicating with a multi-national customer base
* Finding, negotiating & closing sales opportunities and meeting or exceeding sales targets.
existing senior customer contacts/external bodies
* Being a consultative, technical sales role, you will be educated to degree level in a scientific subject (ideally marine biology)
- Experience of any of the following is also an advantage Single Turnover Active Fluorometry technology, water treatment, water hygiene, water monitoring, sensors, filtration, scientific instrumentation etc
marine, defence, water monitoring, scientific and engineering
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.