- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Internal Technical Recruiter - Engineering
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an internal technical engineering recruiter to join a large defence based organisation for a contract opportunity. Although based in Luton there will be strong focus across the UK.
The internal technical recruiter will be responsible for recruitment activity within the Luton office as well as across the UK.
The Internal Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source key skill engineering, manufacturing and support roles across the UK-
- Raise awareness of the brand whilst engaging with the passive and active candidate market
- Gather market intel in particular on the markets they operate in and also non-competitor industries
- Source active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building to create strong talent pipelines
The Internal Technical Recruiter Skills:
- Previous experience of working in an onsite recruiter role with a focus on engineering specialisms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business and role requirements
- Extensive experience utilising sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter Seat and adverting platforms and CV access tools is essential
- The ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of working within the defence or aerospace industry would be preferred
This role is an Inside IR35 position and therefore LTD rates quoted will need to be taken either as Deemed LTD or via an Umbrella provider on our ASL.