- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Supply Chain Coordinator
Barclay Meade are working with a leading supply chain and logistics company who are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
About the role of Supply Chain Coordinator -
We are looking for an experienced and customer focused individual who is well organised, with strong attention to detail and great communication skills. You will look to retain and grow our level of business with clients through the provision of reliable services and innovative supply chain development initiatives.
Responsibilities for the position of Supply Chain Coordinator -
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers face to face, on the telephone and on email
- Assisting our customers with their supply chain model
- Analysing and running LIMA, our supply chain software solution, and understanding LIMA track structure
- Training new users in the use of LIMA and supporting all users with their queries
- Completing dashboard chasers for Origin & destinations
- Understanding and following requirements for standard operating procedures
- Responding to queries from internal & client stakeholders, escalating any issues that may impact client service level agreements
- Consolidating weekly market updates
- Monitoring inbound customer files
- Managing daily activity and maintaining the dashboard to keep it clean
- Keeping aware of key performance indicator measurements
- Working as part of a larger team and continually improving processes
- Supporting the Client Manager on projects and development opportunities
- Using our internal system to support visibility to our customers
- Regularly using Microsoft Excel for analysing and presenting data to customers
What are the requirements?
You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
Excellent attention to detail, friendly and helpful nature
Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
Able to handle difficult situations
Proven ability to work on own initiative
Strong PC Literacy including Word & Excel
Looking for a future career and progression within a growing company
If you hold experience within a supply chain / logistics role, ideally customer facing, and are seeking a new challenge, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.