- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
HR Transformation Consultant
Barclay Meade HR are proud to be working with this market leading Big 4 Consultancy.
Barclay Meade HR are proud to be working with this market leading Big 4 Consultancy. To support impressive growth plans our client is looking to recruit a range of roles across varying levels - focussing on HR Transformation services within Government organisations. DV Clearance is essential for all applications.
The HR Consultant will support clients with their biggest and most complex people related challenges whilst playing a critical part in ambitious transformation programmes.
HR Transformation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build new people/workforce strategy
- Build new Employee Brand
- Build new Employee Value Proposition
- Redesign end-to-end talent processes
- Redesign development & capability pathways
HR Transformation Consultant Requirements:
- 3-5 years relevant HR Transformation experience
- Good employee engagement skills
- Strong understanding of talent processes
- Keen desire to go into HR Consultancy
For more information on this HR Consultant opportunity please apply or contact Chelsea Clark at Barclay Meade Recruitment.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.