- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Interim Demand/Supply Planner role working for a global organisation on an initial 6 month contract. The succesful candidate will formulate & communicate short to mid-term plans that balance supply/demand. Kinaxis experience is preferable.
- Proactively manage supply chain risks e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate
- Align transfer orders to demand and send to ERP &/or local shipping system for execution
- Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary
- Apply scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools
- Collaborate with Plant Schedulers, Demand planners, W&D, Cluster fulfilment, Commercial & Manufacturing to resolve supply risks & issues.
- Lead OPLAN review with key stakeholders e.g. Plant management
- Support the Network manager with regional and/or Global SI&OP input.
- Monitor supply chain performance, review & approve planning parameters and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Be accountable for achieving Inventory targets
- Provide input to Financial planning and forecasting processes
- Capacity planning management
- Import/Export Regulations
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Network Modelling
- MPS Methodologies and Techniques
- Production Planning Capacity Utilization
- Risk and Exception management
- S & OP Plan Communication
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain planning
- Supply Planning
Experience dealing with:
- S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning),
- DRP (Distribution Requirements Planning)
- MPS (Master Production Scheduling)
- MRP (Materials Requirements Planning)
- Majority of work is completed on an independent basis - ideally worked in a global company for 2 years
- Analyses and development of solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Supply Chain qualification would be preferred
- Experienced at cross functional project and process coordination.
- Examples of applying critical thinking skills and pro-actively recommends solutions.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.