- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Interim L&D Consultant
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an L&D Consultant to take on a number of L&D projects as part of a 3 month contract for a transforming organisation based in West Sussex.
The L&D Consultant will report to the HR Director and lead on a series of projects including design and rollout.
L&D Consultant Responsibilities:
- Competency framework review, redesign and implementation
- Skills matrix review, redesign and rollout
- L&D methodology rollout
- Appraisal review and redesign
L&D Consultant Skills:
- Previous experience managing the above responsibilities
- Previous experience in thought leadership, business partnering
- Change management experience
- Self starter
Candidates applying must have an L&D background and be able to satisfy the above criteria. Candidates applying must be either immediately available or drawing to the end of their current contract.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.