- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Group Tax Accountant
Barclay Meade are working in partnership with this market leading, Hampshire based listed business to recruit a driven individual. Our client requires a Tax Accountant with the desire to broaden their experience in a commercial environment.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership with this market leading, Hampshire based listed business to attract and recruit a driven individual to join a well-established finance team. Due to business growth our client requires a Tax Accountant with the desire to broaden their experience in a commercial environment.
As the newly appointed Tax Accountant you will be responsible for and be involved in a wide range of Tax related tasks. The role sits at group level of an international, listed business and duties will include:
- Liaising with external advisors on UK and International tax compliance, including CFC, DTR and transfer pricing.
- Calculating the tax figures for inclusion in the statutory accounts and end of year reporting.
- Calculating quarterly tax instalment payments due.
- Assisting Head of Tax with SAO compliance.
- Working with Head of Tax and other Directors of Finance with tax planning and forecasting.
- Preparation of UK VAT returns and EC Sales Lists.
- Preparation of ERS returns and supporting the wider business on employment tax matters.
- Ability to transition to digital tax technologies and solutions.
- Supporting the Head of Tax with UK and International tax planning, which could include restructuring, reorganisation, new commercial contracts and cross-border tax matters.
- Liaising with the wider business on ad hoc day-to-day queries.
- Liaising with HMRC, internal and other external stakeholders.
The Head of Tax is looking for a driven individual who is passionate about continuing to develop a career in Tax. It is not essential that you have experience across all the Tax topics as full training and development will be given. There is an opportunity for this position to be a home based contract or based in the Hampshire based head office, when it re opens, post Covid restrictions. This opportunity would suit both a practice trained individual or someone who has gained their experience in industry, a recognised qualification CTA, ACA, ACCA, is preferred. The organisation offers flexible working, an inclusive culture and career development opportunities.
For more information please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 07825 600527 or email email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.