- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Winchester are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a 6-month contract.
The ideal candidate will provide a professional HR service supporting towards learning and development, reward and ER cases.
HR Advisor duties:
- Facilitating the transition of staff from one company to another
- Work with business leaders to design and develop the HR strategy
- Drive the HR agenda to maximise performance and talent within the business
- Set up of employee benefits
- Ensure payroll is accurate
HR Advisor Skills and Qualifications
- Background in implementing HR policies and procedures
- Need to work well in a fast moving and changing environment
- Experience with persuading and negotiating with others
- Strong research and analysis skills
- CIPD - Level 7
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.