- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Marketing Sector Manager- Food
A fantastic opportunity to join the Marketing department in a global engineering company providing manufactured components and systems for a range of industries including the pharmaceutical/ food & beverage
The role of Marketing Sector Manager - Biopharm / Food & Beverage is a key position in the marketing team.
You will develop brand building marketing campaigns and collateral to support product launches and maintain brand momentum predominantly in the biopharmaceutical sector and to a lesser extent the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
You will also work with a biopharmaceutical-specific PR agency and the internal PR Manager to help identify and manage the creation of thought leadership content that can be rolled-out worldwide. You will also work with local country marketing teams to supervise the roll-out of these global campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
* As a key member of the group marketing team you will develop biopharmaceutical and food & beverage marketing plans for global roll-out.
* Deliver specific product launches to plan.
* Lead the development of international brand assets.
* Oversee international campaigns, ensuring they are on brand and delivering ROI.
* Proven track record of developing successful brand and marketing strategies.
* Problem-solving skills, confident and commercial
* Digital and social media experience
* Experience of international or B2B marketing is advantageou
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.