- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade is working in partnership with this market leading, high growth business on an exclusive basis. Due to an impressive few years our client requires a qualified Financial Controller help shape the future of the business.
As the newly appointed Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing analysis of business performance, forecasting, budgeting and reporting and ensuring financial control and reporting is of the highest standard. This is an all-encompassing, business facing role that requires key stakeholder relationship management across the following key tasks:
- Supporting and developing a small finance team
- Understand and identify revenue challenges and risks
- Leading the forecasting & budgeting process
- Identify key business drivers
- Supporting operations for two separate divisions
- Effectively analyse costs, sales and margins across division and location
- Financial controls and compliance
- Month end and year end accounts
- Management information packs
The successful applicants for this position will hold a full accounting qualification and have the desire to work in a fast paced organisation. Advanced excel skills are essential and the ability to translate figures into meaningful and presentable information to drive business performance.
For full details please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 01489 873470 or email email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.