- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade are working with a leading FMCG companies based near Chiswick, who are seeking an Inventory Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
The Role of Inventory Controller / Stock Controller :
We are currently seeking an experienced Inventory Controller to be responsible for all elements of Inventory and Control Management This role will join the business at an exciting time of growth, and will have the influence to develop best practice Inventory Management, and process creation with the aim to promote high-level stock accuracy.
This is a new role for the business so this is a great opportuynity to have an impact in building and improving the processes for fututre purpose use.
Your Key Responsibilities as Inventory Controller / Stock Controller :
- Monthly reviews detailing, and providing recommendations on 'Slow-Moving or Non-Moving' SKUs.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of space for all SKUs.
- Managing the Ullage process - adhering to HMRC guidelines in compliance with Audit requirements.
- Manage inventory of all empty containers.
- Partnering with the Supply Planning team:
- Ensuring sufficient supply to support daily production
- Regular stock counts across sites, flagging shortages/issues where necessary
- Contribute to long term container supply strategy (purchases/rental)
Warehouse & Cellar Services
- Conducting and organize monthly cycle counts
- Completing date checks on a rolling two-week basis
- Week 1 (BBS) all packaged goods that are restricted to BBE will be checked and any stock with less than 6 weeks will be reported.
- Week 2 (Keg & Cask) as above all Kegs with less than 4 weeks and Cask with less than 2 weeks will be reported.
- Managing and undertake Main Stock Takes, including annual stock counts
- Cross referencing the Marston's stock report against M3, ensuring the two reports are aligned, investigate any anomalies and resolve.
- Documenting and logging CHEP movements on a daily basis
- Ensuring stock returns are being processed correctly, including quality checking, returning to the correct location
- Managing Items placed into SODBIT within M3. For items that were broken in transit, non-delivered are located to SODBIT, these virtual locations require clearing and processing daily, ensuring that any physical stock is returned to its unique location.
Your Ideal Background;
- Strong Experience in Stock Management at site level.
- Proven track record of delivering stock accuracy improvements and efficiencies in the beverage or similar FMCG business.
- Relevant Logistical qualifications
- Strong team engagement experience.
- Excellent Attention to detail - Essential
- A good understanding of Excel
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.