- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade are working with a global and growing business based in London - close to Waterloo, who are seeking an Inventory Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Inventory Controller - Role Purpose-
- Support in season inventory management across all of our stores in Europe (UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Sweden) as well as our E-Commerce platform.
- To work closely with the inventory control manager to execute the planned inventory strategy for your selected product areas.
Key Responsibilities for the Inventory Controller -
- To work collaboratively with merchandising planning and store operations to understand and execute the planned inventory strategy for your categories.
- Allocation of appropriate stock to stores by setting inventory targets and monitoring sales.
- Set up the auto allocation system, using appropriate targets and other numerical data.
- Work with store colleagues to balance inventory requirements across the business
- Identify and action stock consolidations
- Work with merchandising planning team to determine any price amendments
- Ensure all price changes are correctly reflected in the system
- Investigate any store queries and provide solutions
- Undertake relevant analysis to support decision making
- Support the continuous development of processes and procedures to drive efficiencies on the department.
BACKGROUD AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION OF INVENTORY CONTROLLER
- Experience within an inventory control role for +3 years
- Previous experience within the fashion retail industry is an advantage
- Detailed understanding of inventory control and supply chain
- Analytical and numerate with advanced excel skills.
- Understands relevant metrics and KPI's relating to inventory management.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team using own initiative.
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the business.
If you have experience working within Inventory Control / Supply Chain Control / Materials Controller position, ideally within FMCG / Retail, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.