- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Estates & FM Procurement Category Manager, North London
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Category Manager used to dealing with complex Construction or Estates types of Procurement.
This is a brand new role within an expanding public sector procurement function. Located in a very pleasant suburb North of the River, the team operate out of expansive offices which are both vibrant and modern mirroring the unique nature of the work they are involved in. With a number of capital-wide construction and refurbishment projects on the horizon they are looking to bring on board an experienced Category Manager to lead the Estates category into the next phase of development.
You will be responsible for providing commercial procurement services across a wide spectrum of Estates related activities including Works projects both small and large scale, FM Hard Services and FM Soft Services. You will ensure that the procurement and supply chain objectives of the department are consistently achieved and are in support of the strategic plan and vision. You'll have responsibility for circa £50million of annual spend and as the Procurement lead you will be required to develop and manage supplier relationships to ensure value for money, and provide technical expertise in advising, guiding and executing procurement processes, including both EU and non-EU tenders.
Your profile and background
- You'll have substabtial experience working within the Estates, FM and/or Construction categories.
- You'll have the ability to influence and engage with Senior Stakeholders.
- You'll have a solid understanding and communication skills to liaise with Estates and FM suppliers with knowledge of completing (NEC/JCT) contracts.
- You'll have strong communication skills and experience building relationships at a Senior Level.
- You'll have the ability to independently scope, administer and conclude OJEU and Framework Competitions from end to end.
- You'll be a personable and self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will be experienced managing stakeholder groups, skilled in delivering tangible value for money and you'll have experience working within cross functional teams coupled with the proven ability and confidence to engage with and influence stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds, and with mixed personalities.
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Choice of 3 competitive Pension Schemes
- Discounts on Gym Membership
- Discounts on Private Healthcare
Please apply now for more information including a detailed job description and salary details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.