- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
A large, corporate business need a Procurement Analyst to manage procurement & supply chain data, to inform business decisions. Applicants need experience of managing data, using a business or ERP system, and supporting a commercial function.
A large, corporate business require a Procurement Analyst to manage procurement & supply chain data, to inform business decisions. Applicants need experience of managing data, using a business or ERP system, and supporting a commercial function.
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for; owning, analysing managing and presenting procurement department data. This data will relate to; savings, compliance, suppliers, contracts, category management, projects and performance. Once captured, this procurement data will then be communicated to the wider procurement, and stakeholder community.
Specific duties of the Procurement Data Analyst include:
- Manage and maintain department analytical tools, trackers, dashboards, processes and databases
- Measure and report on procurement savings
- Share procurement data with category managers and supplier managers, to drive strategy development
- Assist with the creation of supplier KPIs
- Analyse data and identify trends in regards to; compliance, savings, supplier performance etc.
- Collate, present and share procurement data with stakeholders
Procurement Data Analyst applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience as a data analyst, or an analytical role supporting a commercial (procurement, sales, finance) function
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills
- Experience in the use of a business or ERP system
- Strong; communication, presentation and stakeholder engagement skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.