- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Email Marketing Assistant
Barclay Meade are working with a global FMCG business based local to Luton, who are seeking an Email Marketing / Digital Markerting Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The person will support the Category and planning manager and work alongside the marketing/category management and Email teams in the US and co-ordinate with the Supply chain management team to ensure that relevant activity is in place to drive sales, margin and provide the best in class customer experience. The ideal candidate is driven, analytical, has a successful track record at communicating across cross-functional teams and a passion for customers.
Roles and Responsibilities for the position of Email Marketing / Digital Marketing Assistant :
- Day to day support and co-ordination of all promotional activity for the
- UK and EU business.
- Working with UK & US team to ensure accurate and effective implementation of all
- promotional planning.
- Management and implementation of all new lines and driving them through the process.
- Deliver all localised email campaigns in line with the promotional platform and as bank holidays etc.
- ensure all local opportunities are captured - e.g. events and occasions such
- Support delivering the detailed analysis of all commercial activity run on UK/EU sites.
- Support analysing ROW promotional and local activity.
- Work alongside the digital/brand marketing team to support with assets and information
- to drive the holistic marketing plan for the EU.
- Establish clear and effective relationships across all commercial functions in Boise.
- Support Category & planning manager in all areas.
- Any other activities as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required for the position of Email Marketing / Digital Marketing Assistant :
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical awareness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Education and Experience required for the position of Email Marketing / Digital Marketing Assistant :
- 2 + years' experience within a marketing/category management environment
- HTML and building email experience essential
- CRM experience essential
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not essential
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.