- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
The Commercial Officer will join a multi-disciplined commercial team. Working closely with commercial and procurement colleagues, the Commercial Officer will help ensure contractually sound agreements are negotiated with customers and suppliers.
The Commercial Officer will join a large and supportive, multi-disciplined commercial team. Working closely with commercial and procurement colleagues, the Commercial Officer will help ensure contractually sound agreements are negotiated with customers and suppliers.
Specific duties of the Commercial Officer include:
- Provider support and advice on industry, and business specific commercial matters
- Support commercial input into bids and proposals to develop risk/reward balance
- Support contract negotiations with customers and key suppliers
- Provide contract management support and advice
- Identify and report key obligations, liabilities and risks to the business
- Develop long term relationships with; customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Maintain contract database, customer and supplier records
Commercial Officer Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with contracts, commercial, sales, procurement, or legal agreements
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of; bids, tenders, proposals, negotiations and contract management
- Degree, or college education
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.