- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Global Export Logistics Manager
Our client, who is a global forward-thinking business are currently recruiting for a global export logistics manager. Cold-chain and SAP experience is preferable.
Reporting to the Head of Global Logistics, the Global Logistics Manager will lead a team of 6-8. The role will focus on cold chain logistics in respect to road and airfreight, across Europe and the Americas. Ensuring compliance to international trade regulations, implementing business processes around distribution logistics and cold chain shipping, and of course providing leadership to the function, are equally important aspects of the role.
- Manage third party service providers to achieve the on-time, in full delivery, at the correct storage temperature of all products and intermediates shipped to Customer Distribution Centres.
- Own relationship with mid-level logistics providers to ensure world-class service levels
- Logistics liaison for Accounts Payable department relative to auditing 3rd party logistics vendor payments including freight, incidental billing, demurrage, freight accessorial, etc.
- Work with Corporate logistics, Finance and Accounting on freight accruals and other journal entries impacting logistics
- Ensuring the Logistics team is fully trained and competent, with accurate Work Instructions
- Ensure shipments are step completed in SAP accurately and with the correct export Documentation
- Ability to apply trade compliance knowledge and experience to complex issues with minimal need for external resources.
- Proficiency with trade compliance systems and ability to research transactions and prepare reports in SAP. SAP experience is required.
- Detail orientated with excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to implement process improvements
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to influence in a highly matrixed environment and across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to engage with Senior Leadership on issue resolution and present on strategic projects
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.