- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Shoreham-by- Sea are seeking an Account Payable Clerk to join their team for an 11-week contract.
Account Payable Clerk Duties:
- Accurately and timely process of purchase invoices
- Account Payable transactions
- Process credit notes
- Process onto the purchase ledger
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Coding and checking invoices
- Be the main point of contact for supplier accounts
- Resolving queries
- Review of debit balances
- Build internal relationships
- Process manual adjustments
- Process payment runs
- Support month end
Account Payable Clerk Skills:
- Previous proven experience of working as a Accounts Payable Clerk
- Previously been in a busy finance function
- Must have a working experience of SAP- this is essential
- Highly motivated
- Confident individual
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Great telephone manner
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.