- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Accountancy and Finance are currently recruiting for a VAT Assistant for a large corporate, city-based organisation in Southampton.
The VAT Assistant will report to the head of department and be able to effectively work with the AP to assistant with purchase invoice classification and support all VAT functions.
The key responsibilities for this VAT Assistant include:
- Analysing VAT reports
- Assist with the preparation of the UK group VAT return
- Communicating with the HMRC frequently
- Running VAT reports from JD Edwards
The key skillset required for this VAT Asssistant role include:
- Experience within a finance environment ideally with VAT
- Someone who is looking to have a career within finance with entry level AAT qualifications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst efficiently prioritizing tasks
- Great communicating skills and confidently being able to raise discrepancies
For more information regarding this VAT Assistant role, please contact Chelsea Clark at Barclay Meade on 01489 898264
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.