- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade are supporting a client who are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join the team within a successful and thriving global L earning & Development organisation.
The main goal of the Marketing Manager is to outline, Manage and put into practice all the businesses marketing activities and action the agreed strategic marketing plan.
Primary aims / deliverables of the role:
- Use all components of the Marketing mix, PR as well as managing all sales & marketing collateral to ensure the businesses position as the leading learning services and professional development solutions provider.
- Drive revenue opportunities through the use of tactical marketing activites to support product line revenue targets as well as providing both content and layout to support bids.
- To proactively engage with the marketing community of primary vendor partners to position the business as their primary choice for joint and co-funded activities.
- Establish the business website as a leading website for IT and Management Professionals as well as buyers of Learning Services taking into account SEO within Google etc.
- Utilise fully all mediums including social networking, forums, events, e-marketing and advertising.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruit any additional Marketing positions on the UK.
- Supervise and manage UK team.
- Develop relationships with trelevant external and internal stakeholders
- Monitor competitors for service offerings and develop own strategies.
- Liase with Product and sales teams.
- Execute amd manage all campaigns.
- Support Bids.
- Ensure the Web-site is constantly up to date.
- Manage Social Networking activity.
- Manage system data.
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget for the UK.
- Prior Experience in a Marketing Manager role for a large organisation
- Previous experience supervising, managing and leading a team.
- Putting the customer first.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to organise own time.
- Sound judgement when working under pressure and to deadlines.
For further information, or to apply, contact Alastair.email@example.com
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.