- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Finance Project Analyst
Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a multi-disciplined business seeking a Finance Project Analyst to join them in a pivotal new role to the business.
As part of the central finance team, the finance analyst will be responsible for tracking and evaluating financial performance of the company's key projects. The finance analyst will be key in monitoring performance and providing updates on the projects.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Project Analyst role include:
- Provide ownership of the reporting cycle for projects and ensure project teams adhere to time frames
- Provide guidance to the business regarding spend and cost performance of projects
- Work closely with project managers to generate forecasts by project
- Work with the Program team to determine rationale for deviations to cost and schedule
- Generate cash flow profiles for projects.
- Monitor milestone payment plans
- Prepare documentation and participate in internal project reviews
- Prepare documentation and participate in project reviews with client
The key skillset for this Finance Project Analyst position includes:
- Experience in developing budget and forecasts based on plans generated by project teams
- Proficient in excel
- Good presentation skills required for participation in regular meetings
For more information regarding this Finance Project Analyst role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on 01489 873471
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.