- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
My client based in Edinburgh are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team for a 6-month period. Keen for someone who is available for an immediate start or coming close to the end of a contract.
Accounts Administrator will be supporting the Accounts Payable and Purchase Ledger department and reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Accounts Administrator duties:
- Ensure suppliers are paid accurately and on time
- Make sure all payments are correctly accounted for
- Invoice queries
- Escalate any issues to the Purchase ledger manager
- Ad-hoc finance administration to support the Purchase ledger and Accounts Payable team
- Provide reports
- Reconcile supplier statements
Accounts Administrator skills:
- Previous Account Administration experience is essential
- Strong administration skills
- Good knowledge of accounting supporting role
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Ability to build internal relationships
- Able to use own initiative
- Problem solver
- Ability to support others
- Time Management- meet deadlines
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.