- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager - Power - Mass Transport
A London based opportunity as a Business Development Manager for UK Power Networks to focus on the Mass Transport sector.
Experience in this market (Rail or Airport) is imperative and if that matches your profile then this could be for you
Responsible for hunting and developing business growth opportunities within the Mass Transport & Mobility sectors, the purpose of this position is to develop and promote multiple energy solutions to new and existing clients.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading and acquiring sales growth in the Mass Transport Segment.
- Pursue opportunities from prospect to close, including the leading of governance and negotiation.
- Lead the analysis of this segment and develop action plans to sharpen the focus on target markets.
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Be accountable for client solutions and delivery plans.
- Develop partnerships with strategic market players
- Attend UKPN's participation in conferences and trade shows.
- More to be discussed...
What will you need?
- Demonstratable experience in the Mass Transport Segment
- Degree education in a technical engineering discipline.
- A practical understanding of new and emerging technology relevant to this market.
- Experience and expertise in developing technical and commercial proposals.
- Strong sales channel experience.
- The ability and willingness to travelk 30-50% of the time.
If the above is of interest and relevant to you then please do get in touch and I look forward to discussing this further. If the location isn't right but you're interested in similar positions then feel free to register with us for future opportunities similar to this.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.