- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Finance Business Partner
Leading organisation is seeking a qualified and experienced finance business partner to join their team, based in Luton.
My client is a world leader in their field, offering an extensive service offering to the clients they work with. Due to expansion and ongoing project work, they are seeking an experienced and qualified Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Based at the Luton site, this is a key role that will work across multiple business lines- both domestic and international- and will lead a small team of Finance Business Partners and a transactional team. There is an extensive job description for this role, but duties include but are not limited to-
- financial accounting
- processing transactions
- analysis and commentary
- budgeting and forecasting
- managing a small team
- oversee day to day financial operations
- prepare and post accruals, prepayments and journals
The ideal candidate-
- is fully qualified- ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- has a broad accounting background, including technical accounting
- has experience of month end, budgets and financial controls
- will have worked in a manufacturing environment
For more information please contact Jamie Harding at Barclay Meade.