- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade is proud to be working exclusively with an Edinburgh based Energy company in their search for a new Finance Manager.
Due to it's ongoing growth and success, this internationally owned Energy business is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team and develop the UK finance function, as the organisation moves from a period of investment through to revenue generation.
After a period of significant investment and subsequent growth, this is an exciting time to join this rapidly expanding business. As the UK Finance Manager, you will have room to grow and develop not only a team, but also your role- to become a key member of the UK Management team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with strong backing.
As the number one for the finance function in this relatively new start up, initially this will be a hands on finance role as you develop functions and grow your team.
As the Finance Manager you will-
- provide leadership for the full finance function
- grow and develop the finance team
- produce financial reports and analysis
- deliver monthly reports and commentary
- liaise with the international arm of the business
The ideal candidate-
- will be a qualified accountant
- is happy to be hands on during the initial "building" of the team
- is from a start up environment- or energy
- has a strong knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- strong analytical and communication skills
This role has a great benefits package and offers hybrid working, with two days a week in the Edinburgh office- there will also be occasional international travel.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie at Barclay Meade.