- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Assistant Supply Planner
The role of the Assistant Supply Planner is to support the Supply Chain Planning Team with daily admin tasks. You will be run and distribute reports, clean up data within the Planning systems & support the team with basic supply planning tasks.
The role will be the administrator to develop and work closely with all planning team members, whilst following the organisational values; dedicated, friendly, partners and inventive.
- Proactively use reports available to review open orders and action as require.
- Create and run planning reports accurately and in a timely manner (i.e. in transit report, back order report and open order report).
- Support team with manual order placement as required.
- Potential for development into small product ownership.
- Continually develop relationships with key stakeholders in co-dependant functions.
- Behave in a professional manner regarding time management and use of company facilities.
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a professional, accurate and transparent manner.
- Contribute to a safe, supportive, and enthusiastic team culture.
- Identify challenges and opportunities regarding past due and open orders.
- Seek to improve planning best practice through understanding of reports available and process.
- Contribute to visibility of new launches awaiting planning input.
- Set personal objectives (SMART format) and quarterly completion dates with management to be evaluated as part of performance management review.
- Deliver accurate and transparent feedback to all stakeholders on required orders use by planning team.
- Collaborate with the operation teams on cleansing age customer and internal re-supply orders.
- Generate detailed handover instructions and willingly assume responsibilities for absent planning team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Ability to understand and analyse highly complex material.
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills.
Office environment, visit warehouse floor environment for periods of time.
- Experience within office environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience in collaboration with the key stakeholders E.G. supply chain, manufacturing & operations.