- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Sales Support Executive
We are partnered with one of the UK's largest privately owned logistics companies. We are actively seeking to link a talented and successful Sales Support Executive who will will increase sales leads, prospects and new business.
The company have huge growth plans and this role will offer lots of room to progress within the sector or logistics and supply chain. The role will support the Sales team in the generation of leads and the conversion of leads to prospects. They offer flexible working hours including remote and are paying up to £26,000 + benefits.
Key relationships within the business will be with the following
- Product (Commercial and Operational)
- Key Account Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Global Tender Manager
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support Lead Generation and Qualification
- Prospect Generation
- Prospect Relationship Development
- Cross Selling of Products
- Sales Literature Management
- Sales Campaign Management
- CRM Update & Management & Reporting
- Appointment making
- Market Intelligence Gathering
- Response Tracking
- Lead & Prospect KPI management
- Outcome Tracking
- Communication with Sales and Overseas Partners
- Proven experience in similar role
- Proven experience in building, managing and motivating a diverse team
- Experience of developing winning proposals in a variety of formats and create customised, profitable pricing structures in response to the customer's requirements.
Competences: (Abilities / Skills/ Knowledge)
* Ability to operate effectively in a rapidly growing and dynamic changing environment.
* Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* A "can-do," proactive and problem-solving attitude
* Proven ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with a variety of internal and external networks
* Proven IT Skills - Proficient in PowerPoint & Excel and/or Netsuite
* A proven disciplined self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and/or remotely
* Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively and meet deadlines and attention to detail.
* Flexible approach to working practices
* Driving Licence
* Committed to ongoing personal and professional development
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.