- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy is partnering with a Central Southampton based business who are looking to recruit 2 Project Accountants.
The Project Accountant will support the Commercial Finance team and will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of financial control, accounting and reporting activities across a wide range of projects.
Working on Projects, you will liaise with all departments to provide support and coordination through financial control and reporting. You will be an integral part of our implementation team, and you'll drive best proactive and process efficiencies through continuous improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire finance system Project cycle, from its creation as a system record to its closure, and ensuring a seamless handover to fixed assets where appropriate.
- Process owner of the Projects Master Data.
- Processing and coordinating Projects period end close activities including timesheet journals, irrecoverable tax accruals etc.
- Complete relevant Projects balance sheet reconciliations and liaise with balance sheet owners as necessary.
- Prepare Project Financial reports and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Complete Project journal processing
- Ownership of relevant end-to-end process documentation.
- Ensures system of accounts and records are properly maintained.
Our client is looking for the following Skills, Experience & Qualifications...
- You'll have solid project accounting experience.
- Part ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or QBE.
- You'll have experience of month end close processes
This opportunity offers hybrid working. Please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 01489 873470 or email for full details.