- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
A successful manufacturing business are recruiting a Strategic Buyer. Applicants need procurement experience as a Buyer or Senior Buyer within a manufacturing or engineering business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
Specific duties of the Strategic Buyer include:
- Supply market intelligence, supply selection and identification activities
- Negotiate improved T&CS with new and existing suppliers
- Act as a procurement representative on new/existing projects
- Operational procurement tasks - continuity of supply, OTD/OTIF, supply chain management etc.
- Foster relationships with technical stakeholders - production, design, engineering, quality etc.
Strategic Buyer applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Procurement experience as a Buyer or Senior Buyer within a manufacturing or engineering business
- Ability to negotiate and agree T&Cs, LTAs with new and existing vendors
- Some previous track record in technical activities - supporting NPI, working with drawings, NCRs etc
- An appreciation of modern supplier development and SRM techniques
- Foster relationships with technical stakeholders - production, design, engineering, quality etc
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.