- Looking to hire?
- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Payroll Solutions Specialist
I am currently recruiting for a brilliant company based in Whiteley near Fareham. I am looking for a Payroll Solutions Specialist to join a busy finance department on a 6 month Fixed Term contract with very high potential to turn permanent.
This role is to work within both the Payroll Solutions and Credit Control team undertaking administrative tasks and to provide support to the areas when required, including:
- End to end process for Blue Chip clients order to cash
- Receive and upload Data files from clients
- Obtain data extracts from client portals to upload to in-house systems
- Reconcile data to billing file, raise invoices as required
- Control of 2nd tier supplier invoices and query resolution
- Sales Ledger Bank Reconciliation
- Sales Ledger Credit Authorisations
- Sales Ledger Invoice and Credit note uploads
- Sales Ledger transfers
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Day to day debt management of ledger, cash collection & input
- Holiday Cover Support for Credit Control and Payroll Solutions teams
- Minimum 2 years experience as a credit controller
- Sound problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and to put in extra time and effort to complete the tasks
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate confidence with written and verbal activity dealing with all levels of staff internally and externally
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Must possess excellent MS Office skills including Excel skills and experience to including pivot tables and extensive use of formulas
- Previous payroll experience would be advantageous
- Ability to apply many and varied processes for our different clients to a high standard
If you are interested in this role, please dont hesitate to reach out to Melissa Dymock at BarclayMeade Recruitment.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.