- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Compliance advisory manager
Barclay Meade are recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Manager to join our financial services customer for a 12 month contract.
The Compliance Advisory Manager will work report to the Head of Compliance and work as part of an advisory team within the wider compliance division. The Compliance Advisory Manager will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and maintenance of an effective and independent Compliance Framework.
The Compliance Advisory Manager Responsibilities:
- Share responsibility for oversight and maintenance of all key policies within the businesses in UK and Ireland, ensuring that they are regularly updated and remain in line with regulatory expectations, Group Policies and Guidelines.
- Provide on-going regulatory advice and support to the Senior Management Team and the wider business (making recommendations as appropriate) and to highlight compliance and operational risks.
- Assist with developing and implementing a framework for UK & Ireland policies, and Compliance procedures and processes.
- Manage all investigations surrounding potential compliance breaches/risks raised.
- Identify, manage and communicate regulatory changes and assist with regulatory engagement and liaison.
- Deliver and contribute to developing the Compliance Business Training roadmap.
The Compliance Advisory Manager Skills:
- Previous experience within a Compliance Advisory role, ideally within Consumer credit is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of FCA handbook and of CONC, COCON and SYSC sourcebooks is essential.
- Knowledge of UK, Irish and European legislation, codes of practice and industry guidelines and UK and Irish regulators required
- Team focused and positive attitude
This role will be remote working but as restrictions ease there will be a potential need to be office based 2 days per week.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.