- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership on an exclusive basis with this dynamic, Andover based business to attract and recruit a driven individual to undertake the role of Finance Manager
Due to business growth our client has created the role of Finance Manager to support the FD and manage a small team.
The newly appointed Finance Manager will have responsibility for the end to end reporting and play a pivotal role in the annual audit.
This opportunity would suit a newly qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA.
You will play a pivotal role in the following tasks:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting cycle.
- Preparation of UK statutory accounts.
- Management of the balance sheet, P&L and cash flow forecasting.
- Providing support throughout the annual audit cycle, working closely with the Finance Director and the external auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process.
- Work with the wider business to find ways to continually improve the financial reporting and the production of meaningful MI.
- Management and development of a small team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to use their solid foundation in industry to take the next stage of their career in an FM capacity. The role will be home based during the lockdown measures and have a blended approach of working from home and in the office in the future.
For full details please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on 07825 600527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.