- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Advisor on an interim basis to support a consultancy firm based in central London for a 6 month period.
The HR advisor will be responsible for supporting the analyst team with all HR generalist activity
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Assist with the coordination of ongoing performance achievement, annual compensation, and salary administration according to geographic/entity guidelines.
- Support the resolution of people issues in a timely manner.
-Support the Leadership and Career Counsellors on HR policy and procedures.
-Assist with on-going performance feedback processes by providing regular guidance on delivering and receiving feedback, and supporting the implementation of career management discussions
-Support the Leadership Team with Community meetings, Employee Consultation Forums and associated activity.
-Support Career Counsellors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel; help ensuring objectives are set and managing career plans/individual training needs on ongoing basis.
-Support the orientation and integration of transferred employees and subsequent new hires.
- Support the termination process by helping to organise discussions, gathering appropriate documentation, coordinating exit interviews, and reporting on trends.
- Update all personnel changes from initial request through approval and implementation (location transfers, entity transfers, workforce transfers, other personnel transactions) in the systems.
- Support the implementation of people programs, projects and initiatives.
- Maintain attrition/retention statistics as well as headcount and exit data.
-Update applicable Human Resources systems and maintain data, as required.
-Keep records and update management on a variety of matters including absence, OH referrals, poor performance, terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters and ensure adherence to appropriate policy (non standard) as required.
- Maintain Team SharePoint (control access / content / upload standard reports)
- Collaborate with HR Team, Talent Supply Chain team, Recruitment, Members of the Management Team, Training teams and Client Groups.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
-Collaborate with other HR People Advisors to share best practices and contribute to knowledge capital.
HR Advisor Skills:
- CIPD member or equivalent
- Previous HR experience preferred - within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of working in a matrixed organisation
- Employee relations experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources core concepts such as career management, performance achievement, compensation, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
-Good Customer service skills
- Data analysis experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Conflict management/negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of UK Employment Law
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.