- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for an internal recruiter to join a busy talent team for a 6-9 month temporary contract.
The internal recruiter will be working closely with the talent manager on all recruitment related activity.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Support with all recruitment administration, interview confirmations, setting up and booking interviews.
- Conduct screening calls with prospective candidates
- Create and edit job descriptions
- Manage the portal from a GDPR perspective
- Talent pooling and resourcing
- Advertise vacancies
Internal Recruiter Skills:
- Previous experience in an internal recruitment or delivery consultant/resourcer type role
- Previous engineering recruitment experience will be advantageous
- Graduate or equivalent
- Methodical, organised with excellent prioritisation skills
- Excellent communicator and acts as a brand ambassador
- Able to work under minimal instruction
- This is a remote working opportunity with the requirement to work in the office 3 days a week once restrictions are lifted.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.