- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
HR Business Partner
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Business Partner who possesses a flexible approach to support our Edinburgh based organisation for a 9 month contract.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for project delivery and will work as part of a busy HR team, reporting to the Head of HR.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- HR Business Partner for project delivery area within Leonardo leading the provision of a range of people areas including, resourcing, career development, succession planning, performance management and employee relations
- Support the application of best people practice and the enhancement of management skills that align to Leonardo's values
- Support and advise managers on employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, performance management, occupational health, succession planning and career development
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of projects, including pay review process and development of our people to ensure they are fit for the future
- Support the Leadership Team, in areas of responsibility, to mature and embed the People Plan
- Working in partnership with the outsourced HR provider to ensure a seamless delivery of our HR Service
- Resource Planning specifically ensuring that the correct skill mix is available to support the business objectives
HR Business Partner Skills
- HR Generalist is prefered
- CIPD Qualification is desirable
- Excellent technical knowledge of employment law
Candidates applying will be required to go through an SC level security clearance.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.