- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
FM Procurement Buyer
A Total Facilities Management service provider require a Procurement Buyer to support customer contracts in the North West. Applicants need to have; facilities management, engineering services (capex, MRO) or indirect procurement experience.
A Total Facilities Management service provider require a Procurement Buyer to support customer contracts in the North West. Applicants need to have; facilities management, engineering services (capex, MRO) or indirect procurement experience, and understand FM service provision. A Car or car allowance of c£4.5K is offered in addition to salary.
The Procurement Buyer will support contracts in the North West, with key locations being; Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and Warrington. This is an excellent opportunity for a relationship-focused procurement Buyer to advance their career within the facilities management, or broader indirect procurement space.
The role will start 100% remote due to Covid, however when "normal" conditions return applicants will need to be mobile across the North West - a typical week could be 3-4 days with customers, 1-2 days working from home. A car or car allowance is offered as part of the package to support the travel requirements.
Specific duties of the Procurement Buyer include:
- Supply Chain Management of FM (hard/soft) services suppliers on behalf of customers
- Driving improved performance, innovation and sustainability from the supply chain
- Promotion of PSL suppliers to customers
- Tendering for hard and soft FM services contracts, negotiations, and awarding contracts
- Promote procurement best-practice, processes and governance
Procurement Buyer applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Facilities Management, engineering services or indirect procurement experience
- Proven supplier management skills
- Collaborative and customer-centric in approach to stakeholder management
- The ability to run sourcing exercises and negotiate with new and existing suppliers
- An understanding of FM provision
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.