- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a Project Accountant to join our Edinburgh based client for a 10 month contract.
The Project Accountant will support the Financial Controller with all project accounting related activities.
Project Accountant Responsibilities:
- Supporting Financial Controller with preparation of sector monthly forecasts including assumptions, risks and opportunities
- Supporting the business in producing robust monthly Contract Status Reports (CSRs) and quarterly Sales and Margin Trading Plans.
- Monitoring financial performance through the Monthly Forecast and Business Planning processes.
- Working with the Project Team / budget holders to understand forecast, Business Plans and CSR movements.
- Support business winning team in delivering optimal customer solutions.
- Reconciling financial data and resolving problems/issues where appropriate to ensure integrity of information provided.
Project Accountant Skills:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA - Finalist/Qualified or equivalent
- IFRS 15 knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with a challenging mind-set
- SAP experience advantageous
This contract will be operating inside IR35 therefore rates quoted are PAYE rates, this contract can also be paid by one of our Umbrella Providers. Candidates applying must be immediately available or drawing to the end of their contract.
The successful candidate will require a BPSS security clearance for this opportunity.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.