- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
Barclay Meade HR are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join the HR Helpdesk team of our Winchester based client for an initial 3 month contract.
The HR Administrator will work as part of a busy HR team and will be supporting with all HCM requests.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide Transactional HR Services across the business as part of a Helpdesk Function
- Support the HR Helpdesk with reporting activities
- Triage internal and external queries through Service Requests in Oracle HCM Cloud system
- Responsible for all External Email Queries
- Complete Employment and Mortgage/Tenancy References
- Maintain employee data across all Arqiva HR and Payroll Systems in a timely and accurate manner. This includes timesheet transactions, employee changes, etc. ensuring timely and accurate input
HR Administrator Skills:
- HR Coordination or Administration experience is key
- Experience using HCM is advantageous
- Intermediate Excel experience is key
This is a 3 month contract initially. This is a remote working opportunity but may require travel to their Winchester offices following the restrictions being lifted.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.