- Interim & consultancy
- Career advice
- About us
- Contact us
A successful manufacturing business are recruiting an Inventory Manager. Applicants need experience in inventory management, stores or warehouse management, be familiar with MRP/ERP and be capable of overseeing a small team.
A successful manufacturing business are recruiting an Inventory Manager. Applicants need experience in inventory management, materials management, stores or warehousing, be familiar with MRP/ERP and be capable of overseeing a small stores team. The Inventory Manager will be responsible for driving improvements and efficiencies in inventory management, and stores/warehouse processes.
The Inventory Manager will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and Operations Manager, and be responsible for the storage and flow of stock to meet manufacturing and distribution targets. The main objective for the Inventory Manager will be to improve, streamline and make warehouse and inventory management processes, more efficient.
Specific duties of the Inventory Manager will include:
- Ownership for the storage and movement of all company inventory - improve inventory, stores, and warehouse processes
- Inventory management -stock returns, stock profiling, slow stock, cycle counting, free issue stock
- Implement KPIs to monitor and improve inventory management, stock control, stores and warehouse processes
- Work with purchasing and engineering in regards to NCR, quarantined stock and supplier quality issues
- Implement Lean - 5S methodologies, and a Kanban system for consumable replenishment
- Provide leadership to Stores team
Inventory Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Inventory management, materials management, stores management or warehouse management experience
- Literate in the use of MRP/ERP
- Understanding of LEAN tools and methodologies
- Experience in managing stores, warehouse, stock control or materials controllers/buyers
- The ability to support Supply Chain Manager and Operations Manager
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.